Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why are people coming and not posting?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lydian
Just-Signed-up

Number of posts : 2
Why are people coming and not posting? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Why are people coming and not posting? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-05

Character sheet
Name: Lydian
Race: Elf

Why are people coming and not posting? Empty
PostSubject: Why are people coming and not posting?   Why are people coming and not posting? EmptySat May 10, 2008 5:26 am

Most people aren't able to come to a new forum, simply because of the lack of people. I don't know why; I think it's better without all the spammers. But anyway, that's my opinion.
Back to top Go down
AnIrIsHbOy
Admin
Admin
AnIrIsHbOy

Number of posts : 113
Why are people coming and not posting? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Why are people coming and not posting? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-13

Character sheet
Name: Lord Dagon
Race: Dremora (For non Elder scrolls people: Demon)

PostSubject: Re: Why are people coming and not posting?   Why are people coming and not posting? EmptySat May 10, 2008 9:46 am

I don't quite understand what you are saying: Do you mean you prefer a less crowded forum, because there are usually less spammers, or something else?
Back to top Go down
http://rpgspot.rpgwars.org
Minto
Novice
Novice
Minto

Number of posts : 31
Why are people coming and not posting? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Why are people coming and not posting? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Why are people coming and not posting?   Why are people coming and not posting? EmptySun May 11, 2008 10:46 am

yeah, i dont understand
Back to top Go down
*mazken*
Just-Signed-up
*mazken*

Number of posts : 18

Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Why are people coming and not posting?   Why are people coming and not posting? EmptyMon May 19, 2008 6:05 am

I think he means that a lot of people register and then don't post!
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why are people coming and not posting?   Why are people coming and not posting? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why are people coming and not posting?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Small Talk-
Jump to: