Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Want to be a moderator?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnIrIsHbOy
Admin
Admin
AnIrIsHbOy

Number of posts : 113
Want to be a moderator? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Want to be a moderator? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-13

Character sheet
Name: Lord Dagon
Race: Dremora (For non Elder scrolls people: Demon)

Want to be a moderator? Empty
PostSubject: Want to be a moderator?   Want to be a moderator? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 1:52 pm

I realise it is a very wanted position to be a moderator, however I can't make every member a moderator, so there is
No more asking to be a moderator.
If you have asked before this announcement to become a moderator, that is fine. But now, please don't ask.

To increase your chances, follow these guidelines:

• Always follow the forum rules
  • You need close to perfect grammar and spelling. Full stops, commas, capitals (In there correct places). After every comma or full stop, leave a space. In mozilla firefox, there is a spell checker if you wish. You can find Mozilla Firefox Here, and you can get the dictionary Here
  • Always have a positive attitude: Don't flame people for not agreeing with you, you can have arguments, but keep them clean!
  • Don't abuse smilies. If you are making a small post, 1 is fine. If it has a paragraph or two, 3 is fine. (But in different places: Not all at the very end).
    Here is an example:
    Don't do this:

(This is just an example of a thread)

Quote :
    Hello welcome to my role-play.
    To do this role-play, you have to (Role-playing instructions here: About one paragraph)

So, enjoy!
    Smile Very Happy Shocked

But, Do this:

Quote :
    Hello, welcome to my role-play! Very Happy

To do this role-play, you have to (Role-playing instructions here: About one paragraph) Smile

So enjoy! Shocked

So, follow those guidelines, and you might become a moderator. Of course, there might be a lot of people suitable, but I can't make that much people mods.

Just be patient!
Back to top Go down
http://rpgspot.rpgwars.org

Want to be a moderator?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: