Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Request: Dungeons and Dragons RPG

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kilsek
Just-Signed-up
Kilsek

Number of posts : 16
Forum Request:  Dungeons and Dragons RPG Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Forum Request:  Dungeons and Dragons RPG Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-09

Character sheet
Name: Kilsek the Wicked
Race: Human

Forum Request:  Dungeons and Dragons RPG Empty
PostSubject: Forum Request: Dungeons and Dragons RPG   Forum Request:  Dungeons and Dragons RPG EmptyFri May 09, 2008 11:39 am

I would like to request this forum. I wouldn't mind helping with mod responsibilities.

Thanks

Kilsek
Back to top Go down
AnIrIsHbOy
Admin
Admin
AnIrIsHbOy

Number of posts : 113
Forum Request:  Dungeons and Dragons RPG Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Forum Request:  Dungeons and Dragons RPG Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-13

Character sheet
Name: Lord Dagon
Race: Dremora (For non Elder scrolls people: Demon)

PostSubject: Re: Forum Request: Dungeons and Dragons RPG   Forum Request:  Dungeons and Dragons RPG EmptyFri May 09, 2008 11:45 am

Hmm... it is a good idea, but I don't make them from just one request.
If you tell people about this forum, and a lot of those people like dungeons and dragons, they can post here.
Once I see there is enough interest for a dungeons and dragons sub-forum, I will add one.
Back to top Go down
http://rpgspot.rpgwars.org
Kilsek
Just-Signed-up
Kilsek

Forum Request:  Dungeons and Dragons RPG Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Forum Request:  Dungeons and Dragons RPG Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forum Request: Dungeons and Dragons RPG   Forum Request:  Dungeons and Dragons RPG EmptyFri May 09, 2008 12:10 pm

Cool, thanks for the consideration.
Back to top Go down
Minto
Novice
Novice
Minto

Number of posts : 31
Forum Request:  Dungeons and Dragons RPG Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Forum Request:  Dungeons and Dragons RPG Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Forum Request: Dungeons and Dragons RPG   Forum Request:  Dungeons and Dragons RPG EmptyFri May 09, 2008 12:18 pm

yeah, a very good idea
Back to top Go down
AnIrIsHbOy
Admin
Admin
AnIrIsHbOy

Forum Request:  Dungeons and Dragons RPG Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Forum Request:  Dungeons and Dragons RPG Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forum Request: Dungeons and Dragons RPG   Forum Request:  Dungeons and Dragons RPG EmptyFri May 09, 2008 12:52 pm

OK, I suppose eventually I might add one in. It would be better if more people wanted it though.
Back to top Go down
Minto
Novice
Novice
Minto

Forum Request:  Dungeons and Dragons RPG Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Forum Request:  Dungeons and Dragons RPG Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Forum Request: Dungeons and Dragons RPG   Forum Request:  Dungeons and Dragons RPG EmptySun May 11, 2008 11:38 am

DELETED by Minto

Last edited by Minto on Mon May 12, 2008 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AnIrIsHbOy
Admin
Admin
AnIrIsHbOy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forum Request: Dungeons and Dragons RPG   Forum Request:  Dungeons and Dragons RPG EmptySun May 11, 2008 12:55 pm

What do you mean the responsibility? Posting in a forum is not a huge responsibility. Razz
Back to top Go down
Night_Fox
Night_Fox

Forum Request:  Dungeons and Dragons RPG Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Forum Request:  Dungeons and Dragons RPG Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Forum Request: Dungeons and Dragons RPG   Forum Request:  Dungeons and Dragons RPG EmptyMon May 12, 2008 2:20 am

I am quiet interested in this game, although i have not played it.
A couple of friends told me the general idea of the game but i'm having a bit of trouble understand it. Could someone help explain?

jocolor night_fox
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/suddsanator
AnIrIsHbOy
Admin
Admin
AnIrIsHbOy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Ok then.   Forum Request:  Dungeons and Dragons RPG EmptyMon May 12, 2008 9:12 am

I suppose I will make a forum for it then.
Back to top Go down
Kilsek
Just-Signed-up
Kilsek

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forum Request: Dungeons and Dragons RPG   Forum Request:  Dungeons and Dragons RPG EmptyTue May 13, 2008 11:59 am

Night_Fox wrote:
I am quiet interested in this game, although i have not played it.
A couple of friends told me the general idea of the game but i'm having a bit of trouble understand it. Could someone help explain?

jocolor night_fox

I will put together a detailed description for everyone to be able to read in a short bit.
Back to top Go down
AnIrIsHbOy
Admin
Admin
AnIrIsHbOy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forum Request: Dungeons and Dragons RPG   Forum Request:  Dungeons and Dragons RPG EmptyTue May 13, 2008 12:54 pm

Done. Kilsek is a moderator for that sub-forum, because I don't know a thing about dungeons and dragons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Request: Dungeons and Dragons RPG   Forum Request:  Dungeons and Dragons RPG Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Request: Dungeons and Dragons RPG
Page 1 of 1