Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Elder scrolls IV: oblivion [Review]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AnIrIsHbOy
Admin
Admin
AnIrIsHbOy

Number of posts : 113
The Elder scrolls IV: oblivion [Review] Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Elder scrolls IV: oblivion [Review] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-13

Character sheet
Name: Lord Dagon
Race: Dremora (For non Elder scrolls people: Demon)

The Elder scrolls IV: oblivion [Review] Empty
PostSubject: The Elder scrolls IV: oblivion [Review]   The Elder scrolls IV: oblivion [Review] EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 2:31 pm

Hello, having completed Oblivion a few times and playing over 500 hours, I think I should do a review.

The storyline

The game set's you off in a prison, with an annoying Dunmer (Dark elf) who taunts you and your race, even if you are the same race as him. He finishes off by saying "Oh look... the guards are coming... For you!"
Soon, not the guards, but the Emperor and his personal bodyguards come down to your cell, and The Emperor, Uriel Septim says that he has seen you in his dreams, and the gods have placed you in the jail so you could meet. Why? You are about to save Cyrodiil.

You go through the prison sewers, and out into the open. From here, you can do whatever you want: Wander about, Role-Play, Do quests, join a guild, or anything. You can also go on with the main storyline.

You then head to Jauffre, at Weynon priory. You give him the Amulet, and he tells you to bring it to Martin septim in Kvatch.

You head off to Kvatch, and when you arrive, someone warns you to run. Continue up the mountain to find a burned down city - Kvatch with a huge demonic portal in front of it. Talk to a guard, and he tells you to close it.

Go into the portal, and it looks like hell: There are huge black towers, lava pits, strange creatures, and the sky is red. It looks like the inside of a volcano.

You have to go to the top of a tower, and take a sigil stone.
You then go out, and save Martin from the city, bring him to cloud ruler temple and you then to an array of things like this for Martin.

Eventually, the Imperial City is attacked by Mehrunes Dagon; The Daedric god who is causing all this chaos.. You have to save it, and at the end... Actually, I won't spoil it. It is very good, so I will leave you to find out.

Length

This game will easily get more then 300 hours. Much, much more if you role-play.

Rating: 10/10 Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

Definitely worth buying.
Back to top Go down
http://rpgspot.rpgwars.org
King Raven
King Raven

Number of posts : 24
The Elder scrolls IV: oblivion [Review] Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The Elder scrolls IV: oblivion [Review] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
Name: Eventine
Race: Elf

The Elder scrolls IV: oblivion [Review] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder scrolls IV: oblivion [Review]   The Elder scrolls IV: oblivion [Review] EmptyTue May 06, 2008 1:57 am

Good review, and I would also recommend this game.
Back to top Go down
http://rpgspot.rpgwars.org/index.htm

The Elder scrolls IV: oblivion [Review]
Page 1 of 1