Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ways to tell you've been playing Oblivion for to long

Go down 
+2
M'aiq The Liar
King Raven
6 posters
AuthorMessage
King Raven
King Raven

Number of posts : 24
Ways to tell you've been playing Oblivion for to long Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Ways to tell you've been playing Oblivion for to long Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
Name: Eventine
Race: Elf

Ways to tell you've been playing Oblivion for to long Empty
PostSubject: Ways to tell you've been playing Oblivion for to long   Ways to tell you've been playing Oblivion for to long EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 7:02 pm

Well, this topic used to be on the Bethesda Forum and it was quite popular, so I'm resurecting it here.

Basically all you have to do is tell us something that you have done that shows that you have been playing oblivion for too long.
I have two:
One was when there was a wasp flying around and I instantly crouched down as if in sneak mode and thought to myself, I hope my sneak is high enough to get past that guard.
The other is when I was attempting to pick my front door's lock, and thought, I don't know if my Lockpicking is high enough to open this.
Back to top Go down
http://rpgspot.rpgwars.org/index.htm
M'aiq The Liar
Novice
Novice
M'aiq The Liar

Number of posts : 25
Ways to tell you've been playing Oblivion for to long Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ways to tell you've been playing Oblivion for to long Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Character sheet
Name: M'aiq The Liar

PostSubject: Diving   Ways to tell you've been playing Oblivion for to long EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 12:20 pm

When im out swimming and i dive then need to go up because i need some air i always think of.. damn if i just was an argonian or.. if i just had a ring with Water Brathing Enchantment

also when i think about Jesus i say; Hah walking on the water? So can i! i have a NECKLAGE OF WATER WALKING!
Back to top Go down
AnIrIsHbOy
Admin
Admin
AnIrIsHbOy

Number of posts : 113
Ways to tell you've been playing Oblivion for to long Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Ways to tell you've been playing Oblivion for to long Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-13

Character sheet
Name: Lord Dagon
Race: Dremora (For non Elder scrolls people: Demon)

PostSubject: Re: Ways to tell you've been playing Oblivion for to long   Ways to tell you've been playing Oblivion for to long EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 12:22 pm

I often think about quick saving before doing something... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://rpgspot.rpgwars.org
M'aiq The Liar
Novice
Novice
M'aiq The Liar

Ways to tell you've been playing Oblivion for to long Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ways to tell you've been playing Oblivion for to long Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ways to tell you've been playing Oblivion for to long   Ways to tell you've been playing Oblivion for to long EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 12:29 pm

AnIrIsHbOy wrote:

Suspect really? so do I! Shocked Surprised
Back to top Go down
AnIrIsHbOy
Admin
Admin
AnIrIsHbOy

Number of posts : 113
Ways to tell you've been playing Oblivion for to long Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Ways to tell you've been playing Oblivion for to long Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-13

Character sheet
Name: Lord Dagon
Race: Dremora (For non Elder scrolls people: Demon)

PostSubject: Re: Ways to tell you've been playing Oblivion for to long   Ways to tell you've been playing Oblivion for to long EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 12:31 pm

One day I might do something... dangerous thinking that I autosaved a minute ago...
Back to top Go down
http://rpgspot.rpgwars.org
M'aiq The Liar
Novice
Novice
M'aiq The Liar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ways to tell you've been playing Oblivion for to long   Ways to tell you've been playing Oblivion for to long EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 12:35 pm

AnIrIsHbOy wrote:
One day I might do something... dangerous thinking that I autosaved a minute ago...

Lol, Yearh watch out maybe you get bored so you autosave and take on a mask in the thinking its the Gray Cowl of Nocturnal and attack the Police station with a (you think) enchanted dagger xD

Dude maybe ill walk around in the city slipping apples into peoples pockets Razz
Back to top Go down
SatanicAssassin
Novice
Novice
SatanicAssassin

Registration date : 2008-05-03

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Ways to tell you've been playing Oblivion for to long   Ways to tell you've been playing Oblivion for to long EmptySat May 03, 2008 2:53 pm

when you cant remember the time or day in real life you have been playing for so many hours.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/andress_david
Brothman
Just-Signed-up
Brothman

Number of posts : 7

Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Ways to tell you've been playing Oblivion for to long   Ways to tell you've been playing Oblivion for to long EmptySun May 04, 2008 3:57 pm

I keep on wanting to pick flowers when I walk past them, or telling a rather large bloke that he looks like he will be comfortable in heavy armour
Back to top Go down
SatanicAssassin
Novice
Novice
SatanicAssassin

Registration date : 2008-05-03

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Ways to tell you've been playing Oblivion for to long   Ways to tell you've been playing Oblivion for to long EmptyMon May 05, 2008 6:26 pm

when you wonder how long ur going to have to wait till its night time so you dont have to risk taking sun damage. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/andress_david
*mazken*
Just-Signed-up
*mazken*

Number of posts : 18

Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Ways to tell you've been playing Oblivion for to long   Ways to tell you've been playing Oblivion for to long EmptyMon May 19, 2008 5:53 am

AnIrIsHbOy wrote:

me 2! Very Happy

and when I pass people on the street I wait for them to say ''hi,it's you''!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ways to tell you've been playing Oblivion for to long   Ways to tell you've been playing Oblivion for to long Empty

Back to top Go down

Ways to tell you've been playing Oblivion for to long
Page 1 of 1