Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

most annoying creature in oblivion!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*mazken*
Just-Signed-up
*mazken*

Number of posts : 18
most annoying creature in oblivion!? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100most annoying creature in oblivion!? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-19

most annoying creature in oblivion!? Empty
PostSubject: most annoying creature in oblivion!?   most annoying creature in oblivion!? EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 4:14 pm

so,what creature???
mine are:

The creatures that I really hate are the rats!
Damn little buggers are always right there behind you poking you in the ass when your doing an important quest! Evil or Very Mad

And those zombies! Cute and everything but would you stop jumping infront of like that!!!
they can also be funny sometimes with their ''I just pissed my pants'' kind of walk!

Maybe the wolfs bother me the most cos every time I go somewhere they are in the way and I' on my horse when they attack, so they attack the horse,I get down,attack the wolf and of course hit the horse and then the horse starts hitting me and just in time a guard comes and kills my horse!!!
Sad Suspect No

so,anyone???
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
King Raven
King Raven

Number of posts : 24
most annoying creature in oblivion!? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100most annoying creature in oblivion!? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
Name: Eventine
Race: Elf

most annoying creature in oblivion!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: most annoying creature in oblivion!?   most annoying creature in oblivion!? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 3:47 am

Hmmm.... most annoying two for me would be mountain lions (stupid mountain lions)....and zombies (darn annoying zombies). Because...well...they annoy me! Mad
Back to top Go down
http://rpgspot.rpgwars.org/index.htm

most annoying creature in oblivion!?
Page 1 of 1